Report an Issue

WCRC Fix It allows you to easily report non-emergency road issues directly to the Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC). From potholes to signal problems, WCRC Fix It provides users the ability to track service requests and be notified when issues are resolved.

To report a road emergency or hazard, please do not use WCRC Fix it and contact us directly at (734) 761-1500. 

Please note that WCRC is responsible for road maintenance on public roads located outside of city and village limits. Please click here to learn more about our services and to ensure that your issue can be addressed.

To report an issue on a state highway, click here to contact the Michigan Department of Transportation. 

To report an issue within the City of Ann Arbor, click here

How to Report an Issue using WCRC Fix It:

  1. Make sure the Report tab is selected
  2. Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
  3. Click Next.
  4. Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
  5. Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
  6. Click Submit. You may need to scroll down to see the blue Submit button.

WCRC Fix It is available on the following platforms:



WCRC staff responds to WCRC Fix It requests during regular business hours. If a report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read the next business day. PLEASE NOTE: WCRC Fix It is not to be used for emergencies or urgent issues. For matters requiring immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.

If you need assistance using WCRC Fix It or on a request you have submitted, please contact WCRC at (734) 761-1500. 

Once you have sent us an issue, you will receive an email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete, or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email.